2012 Chevrolet Camaro
Engine Type3.6L Direct Injection V-6
BHP323 / 241 @ 6800
2012 Chevrolet Camaro powered with improved 3.6L Direct Injection V-6 engine suspension package for SS coupes and several new interior and technology improvements, such as a revised instrument panel design, new steering wheel and rear camera system. With this improved in all aspect, Chevrolet Camaro want extend their existent as most popular car in America.
The enhancements arrive in time for Camaro’s 45th birthday, which will be celebrated with a special 45th Anniversary Special Edition package, offered on Camaro and Camaro SS. Continuing the tradition of Camaro anniversary models, the 45th Anniversary Special Edition carries all the upgrades for 2012, with additional unique design elements, inside and out.
The interior updates include a revised instrument panel appearance, with new instrument graphics and trim, as well as a new steering wheel design and a power lift feature for the front passenger seat. The steering wheel features a fresh new look and ergonomic improvements intended to support performance driving. Also new is a Rear Vision Package, which adds a rearview camera system and an auto-dimming mirror to the existing rear park assist feature. The rearview camera system complements the rear park assist by providing a video display of the area behind the car, with the video image appearing in the car’s inside rearview mirror.
2012 Chevrolet Camaro new feature:
- Special 45th Anniversary package for Camaro and Camaro SS models, featuring specific hood/deck stripes, badging, new-design 20-inch wheels, special-trimmed interior and more
- High-performance Camaro ZL1 coming in early 2012
- New, standard 3.6L “LFX” V-6 with SAE-certified 323 horsepower (241 kW), which is 20.5 pounds (9.3 kg) lighter and helps maintain fuel economy of up to 30 mpg highway (2LS model)
- FE4 suspension package for Camaro SS coupe enhances handling
- Revised instrument panel on all models, with new instrument graphics and trim
- New steering wheel design
- Power lift feature for the front passenger seat
- Rear Vision Package, which includes a new rearview camera system to complement the rear park assist feature
- Rear spoiler is standard on LS and LT models
- Body-color “shark fin” antenna is part of the RS package
- Crystal Red Tintcoat replaces Red Jewel Tintcoat (later availability)